What is Solarize Newton-Morgan?
Solarize Newton-Morgan is a community-based solar photovoltaic bulk-purchasing campaign that makes solar more affordable and accessible for the residents of Newton and Morgan. Solarize campaigns harness the power of the crowd to save some major green while residences and businesses go green.
What to expect:
- Savings: Big savings through bulk-purchase of materials, focus on a limited geographic area, and decreasing tiered pricing schedule.
- Vetted Contractor and Materials: The organizers of the campaign have selected Alternative Energy Southeast (AES) through a competitive bid process to ensure best-in-class materials are installed by qualified solar professionals for the lowest price.
- Free Solar Evaluations: Solarize Newton-Morgan includes a free solar evaluation including preliminary site design, energy usage profile, and financial analysis. Get a 25-year outlook of the benefits of solar for your property.
- Education and Outreach: Several free workshops and events will be held throughout the duration of the campaign to inform the public of the benefits of solar. Participants will meet the contractors, learn about materials, and ask questions. The first of these is September 6that the Georgia Wildlife Federation from 7:00-9:00 PM. The second is on October 4th at the City of Madison Meeting Hall from 7:00-9:00 PM.
- Limited Time Campaign: To generate momentum and motivate procrastinators, Solarize Newton-Morgan will run for a limited time only. Once the campaign ends, discount pricing goes away.
For more information, visit the Solarize Newton-Morgan Webpage.